Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
I don't know if you can anymore. Nobody seems to know if he is even still in business.

Try calling Gander Mountain, that would be your best bet. If the store you call doesn't have them, have them do an inventory search of the other stores.

Or, maybe Cabela's..........

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Got mine at Meijer's several (several) years ago. It is still, hands down, the best call I own!

Hip, Hip, Hooray Rod Benson!

·
Registered
583 Posts
You can reach him at
rod benson game calls
6460 ryerson rd
twin lake mich 49457
phone (231) 821-9015

hope this will be helpfull.
When you dial that number it gives you the "this number has been disconnected" recording.

I agree it is the best call I have used. I have tried several but always go back to the Benson.

If you can find one, I would recommend picking one (or two) up.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
alright guys quit teasing me about it

"I GOT ONE" from yada yada yada.:D

I had one , HAD ONE lost in out west hunting:rant::rant: , even made my brother go out after we left and look.

I looks like I will be looking hard to find one..

thanks dso far. if you run across one and are willing not to stockpile them , hit me up a PM I will gladly make it worth your while.

Lumpy

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
I'll sell you my personally autographed one, thats brand new, and still in the clam package for $10,000 :lol:

CB

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Thats a bit steep:yikes: I,ll give ya $8,000:lol:
I have a autographed turkey call too and its brand new and still in the package too. He signed both of them at a outdoor show... Ok $18,000 for both :lol:

CB

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just called lansing Gander and they said they did complete search of all stores and came up with NOTHING, nota , zip !!

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
alright guys quit teasing me about it

"I GOT ONE" from yada yada yada.:D

I had one , HAD ONE lost in out west hunting:rant::rant: , even made my brother go out after we left and look.

I looks like I will be looking hard to find one..

thanks dso far. if you run across one and are willing not to stockpile them , hit me up a PM I will gladly make it worth your while.

Lumpy
On my next trek to Cabelas, I will p/u a few and contact you.

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
I bought mine directly from Rod. Maybe I will stop by his house (if he still lives there) and see what is up.
Dan

1 - 16 of 16 Posts