Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys!

I've lurked on this forum a few times when I was living down in FL for the past few years, but now I'm back in MI. I'm looking to do some fishing around Waterford, the closer the better with today's gas prices. I don't have a boat so I'll be fishing from shore. I hope to get some insight from you guys. I'm still a beginner though I've fished since I was a kid, I just had fun when I was little. I pretty much am looking to catch anything, though primarily bass.

Hope to learn and share with you all! :)

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. I hope to get out this week and catch something, but I'm still in the process of getting a job so I gotta put some priority on that :)

·
Premium Member
10,804 Posts
The first thing your gonna wanna do is head over to K-D's, its in Waterford, on the north side of M-59 Between Pontiac Lake and the airport. Ken, also known a "Ninja" here on site is the owner and a sponsor here on M-S.com. Ken can "hook" you up with any gear and plenty of spots to fish for what ever it is your wanting to fish for! :D

Good luck and post often! :fish2:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yah, I can't wait to get out of there. I stopped at BPS today when I was with my gf at the mall and picked up a pack of Zoom Trickworms to try out on the Shakeyhead's I have in my box. I'll have to talk to Ken about where to find some spots to fish. My gf made me a deal if next time I go fishing if I catch 3 or more fish atleast 8" that she'll buy me a rod/reel combo. So I can't let that chance slip through my fingers, every time I've gone out lately I've gotten skunked :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts