Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Beebe Creek Co-op, located in the Hillsdale/Jonesville area of Hillsdale County, is having a meeting:

Saturday, October 24 12n-2p (so you can still hunt am and pm;))
Jerry Slade Residence
North Side of Bacon Rd. just west of Lake Pleasant Rd. in Adams Twp.
Lunch provided at no charge

The focus of this meeting will be to spread the word about the co-op, gain more members, and get more property involved in our local quality deer management efforts.

Anyone who hunts or owns land in the area is invited to join us to meet your neighbors, swap hunting stories, see last year's and some of this year's bucks taken in the co-op area (and there have been some dandies!!), and join the effort to IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF HUNTING IN OUR AREA!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'll be there! As a member of the Beebe Creek Co-op I am proud to say that I have been extremely impressed with what we have been able to accomplish in a short period of time.

I have definitely noticed better quality deer this year and that will only get better with time. But the best part is forming friendships with your neighbors and working together towards a common goal. :)

Please join us if you hunt in the area!

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I'm planning on heading over. Who knows maybe I'll get lucky Saturday morning and have a buck to show off from the Crooked Horn Co-op which is located a mere 7 miles from the Beebe Creek Co-op. :D

·
Premium Member
30,918 Posts
I'm planning on heading over. Who knows maybe I'll get lucky Saturday morning and have a buck to show off from the Crooked Horn Co-op which is located a mere 7 miles from the Beebe Creek Co-op. :D
Scott, maybe you could do a jaw extracton demonstration.;)

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Wish I could make it Britt. Kids have soccer. Thanks for the information on the other co-op that is going on closer to me. Keep up the good work.
Scott, do you have a picture of the "turdy pointer" that you know who shot last weekend from the Crooked Creek co-op? I'm waiting for him to email me one.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Hunterrep,

I do, Ill send one out to you. Waiting for a better pic before I post it on MS.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great job of planning the time!
Not to mention a convenient location for me. I plan on being there.

We were hoping to catch guys between the morning and afternoon hunts:)

Bring a neighbor or 2, we're growing in your direction!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts