Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I shot this 6pt on oct 23 in Allegan county. As you can see the rack is a bit goofed up, 4pts on the right and 2 on the left. It has tine at the base of the rack near the brow tine that go's straight backwards behind it's right ear. I am not sure of the age of this deer but probably a good one to get out of the gene pool anyway. I am guessing it may have been injured at one time or just has poor genes,it dressed out at 130 pounds.

Let me know if the pic works, it's in BMP format and may take a bit longer to load.
THanks,
BVW

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
william boney, (to the reply below)
i had a big pic here i think when you looked at the post, i changed it shortly after i reliezed how big it was, if you haven't noticed it's a Bit smaller.
Thanks holmes.

·
Registered
20,121 Posts
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!

I was being sarcastic. The first pic in the post practically "crashed" my computer, trying to load that pic.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Ewwww man that's nasty looking. You gonna eat him?? I think I would be afraid of catching what ever is he has.:) :) Just kidding. I think the gene pool in your area just got better. Congrates on the harvest by the way.

Dan

·
Registered
258 Posts
It's a good thing to get that out of the gene pool. In the end though venision is venision regardless of size of the rack. At least that's what she keeps telling me.;)

·
Registered
450 Posts
Poor fella probably didn't get to play any reindeer games. Check his not for any signs of glowing.

Glad you filled you tag,
Doctor

1 - 8 of 8 Posts