Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday afternoon my phone rang and it was ESOX. He said that he was fishing LSC on Sunday morning and he asked me if I'd like to go. After having a LOUSY week, I decided that I couldn't pass up a chance to get on the water and try to forget about things for a few hours. I'm glad I did!

It's not what I'd call a "hot bite" but we did pretty well. We pulled in a mixture of largemouth, smallmouth, rock bass, and even a hammer handle pike. Most of what we got were smallies and at least three of them were absolute PIGS! I emailed the pics to Paul, he'll probably post them here.

Just after sun up, the largemouths came on spinner baits, but a little later we switched to X-raps and they did very well pulling in quite a few smallies.

Thanks again Paul, I needed to get away for a few!

·
Super Moderator
20,771 Posts
One hell of a fishing machine, isn't it?

Heard about those monster panfish.... :SHOCKED: I bet next time you'll have the gear....lol

Good for you, John! You and Paul are some of the MOST generous members on the site!

If you ever have the desire to fish Erie.....:D. Just bring your crippled *** down there. We're not setting the world on fire, but we get our share of eyes.

·
Premium Member
18,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Ralf!

I may have to take you up on that one of these days. It sure felt good to get back on the water again. It's easier to get my mind off of my problems when I've got a fishin' pole in my hands. :)

John

·
Super Moderator
20,771 Posts
John, you have an open seat anytime!

Bring a fart sack and spend the night if you're able. won't cost you a dime.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts