Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Id keep it just Michigan teams too, Us Wisconsin hunters and football team fans have one thing in common, not getting too excited when playing a Michigan team!:lol: Don't worry ya'll, Im not so jilted as to stop being a "Supporting Member" though;) Its pretty fun just watching/reading the contest even if I have to shoo away the herds of bucks that are putting shadows on my screen and making it hard too see all your posts.

·
Registered
605 Posts
You're 14-49 against big blue in football.......Maybe you should be taking a shot at sparty and leave blue out of it....
But, all in good fun. I would take an inferior team and better hunting anyday;)

·
Registered
605 Posts
I take that back about Sparty. State leads the series 31-21, which makes you 35-80 against the MI college football teams... Packers are 93-65 against the Lions..Your total Wisconsin W/L is 128-145...So now I really have no idea why you're trash talking:p

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
So now I really have no idea why you're trash talking
..answer: cheesehead.

BUT, I will be hunting the first part of Nov. west of Green Bay on a buddies place...oh and Lambeau Field for Monday Night game!!

·
Premium Member
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OUCH! Um hey! College doesn't count unless we compare beers drank per student too! :eek:ne_eye: My wife just told me to stop stirring the pot, If I am lucky she will send me to my tree stand with out dinner.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Hahahahaha all in good fun I dont think any of our colleges have much to brag about this year. Packers look strong as usual and only the lions can have their #2 receiver go out for the season while picking a pizza up :dizzy:
:lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.