Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cut a fresh track on the edge of one of my food plots on Sunday. They are still up and moving around. 3.75" across the front pad tells me it's still a youngster which doesn't know it's not supposed to be hanging around AG land at this time of year.

I'll post of picture of it next fall with my daughter proudly standing over it. Maybe this year if I set my Cam Tracker near that plot.

·
Premium Member
1,936 Posts
Luvtohuntup
I had a bear walk up to me this weekend too. he proceeded to walk towards my turnip plot. My son was hunting on it. When he called me on the radio around dark, he asked me very calmly what to do if a bear is sitting under your stand and wont leave, LOL I ran out there with the wheeler and he was right! I had to yell at him to move on what a thrill for a youngster.

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
Back in the old days :rolleyes: Michigan's deer license was good for a bear, too. Many were shot moving around in the late November woods.

·
Premium Member
1,936 Posts
My son should get a tag this fall, he is bound and determined to better my last kill, I hope he does but I told him, "The big ones look bigger in the woods than hangin from a tree! LOL, He looked at the picture again later. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,936 Posts
HA HA
Great actually I was just trying to learn how to post a pic! The info posted in that area was alot of help thanks!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Originally posted by stevebrandle
Back in the old days :rolleyes: Michigan's deer license was good for a bear, too. Many were shot moving around in the late November woods.
i have a deer/bear liceence posted in my cabin:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts