Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bear hunting will be among the topics covered in the free seminars being held throughout the three day Huntin' Time Expo show at the Birch Run Expo Center. Each of the speakers are experts in their field and will present interesting and informative material. The following is the tentative schedule for all of the seminars.

Friday, February 6, 2004

5:30 pm......Ed Spinazzola................"Managing Food Plots"

6:45 pm......Denny Geurink..............."Tactics for Early & Late Season Turkeys"

Saturday, February 7, 2004

10:30 am.....Rod Benson..................."Advanced Turkey Calling"

11:45 am.....Greg & Fred Abbas........."Hunting 21st Century Whitetails"

1:00 pm.....Richard P. Smith.............."Hunting Michigan Black Bears"

2:15 pm.....Ed Spinazzola.................."Food Plot Management"

3:30 pm.....Dan & Guy Fitzgerald........."ABC's of Successful Deer Hunting"

4:45 pm.....Britt Huey........................"Thinking Like a Turkey"

Sunday, February 8, 2004

12:00 pm....Joel Harris......................"Tips & Tricks of Elk Hunting"

1:15 pm....Greg & Fred Abbas............"Turkey Hunting from A to Z"

Please check when you get to the Expo Center for last minute changes.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Hey Big Game when and where is the Mich bear hunters convention ? I'm kind of new to the bear hunting thing So I am out to find out all there is to know about it. I am going to start applying for the preference points this year so I can hopfully put an arrow thru a nice bear within the next three years.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
You can find info on their website. The daytime convention will be on Saturday March 13th. It is held at Sylvan Resort in Gaylord. You can go to the MBHA website for more info.

MBHA

·
Registered
328 Posts
Originally posted by Big Game
You can find info on their website. The daytime convention will be on Saturday March 13th. It is held at Sylvan Resort in Gaylord. You can go to the MBHA website for more info.

MBHA
are you going Big Game?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Yeah I'll be there. Are you going? I'll introduce myself if I see you. Are you going to be working at the ticket booth? I think in the past you said you have.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Originally posted by Big Game
Yeah I'll be there. Are you going? I'll introduce myself if I see you. Are you going to be working at the ticket booth? I think in the past you said you have.
I have made the 4 quilts that were auctioned.
I am not sure if i am going or not.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts