Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

BB Marina Panfish?

825 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  fishindude644 
#1 ·
Cant see why they would'nt be in there. Anybody try?

#3 ·
I do know this...in the springtime the gills and perch are there... And are really big..nailed them every year off the back of my boat...a ton of dogfish to..I always wondered that t 2...never tried to ice fish it....lots of weeds in there...not to mention ..I don't know if the marina would allow u...I always wanted to try though.

#7 ·
I remember fishing in there when I was a kid & wind was too bad for the bay.....I'm talking late 60's early 70's :lol:.....some Perch & small Pike.....don't see why it wouldn't be worth a try.....

back then we only hit marina's when WX was real bad, fished some in Canada that I have no clue as to what ones anymore.....

IMO marina's are far to much over looked.....I could elaborate but ain't gonna.... :evilsmile.....

#8 ·
We punched the holes all up and down the canal closest to the building where you pay. Also drilled a bunch in the channel that leads to the lake. I fished it 20+ years ago and we used to catch some nice gills back then. Im not writing it it off by any means, just saying on that day there wasnt anything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.