Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we hit the west side hard the last three days..has been pretty steady and real nice fish.. today was slower and as the day went on EVERYTHING was icing up.. rods,reels, yellowbirds, floor of the boat was a skating rink..lol... ran in for lunch and picked up baycreeper and his buddy chad to fish with us the rest of the day.. moved a little south of our numbers and found some dandies... 15-18 fow, ddhjs 45-60 back running 1-1.5mph... blue and chrome and pink was hot for us all weekend... we ended with 11 today.. big fish today was 30 inches 9.5lbs.. lots of nice fish this weekend... that big girl had a 12 inch sucker in her throat lol.. and still wanted our husky jerk.. was nice seeing everyone out there, i think were putting the boat up also, bring on the ice... back to the work grind tomorrow... tight lines guys :D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,417 Posts
We must have gotten off the water before the icing started up. God job on the fish. Pink was our best also and purple perch took a couple also.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Good report guys. That picture with the sucker laying on the female really puts in perspective their desire to feed up before winter!

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Nice job on the fish fellas- it's time for ice!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Nice job on the fish . that is something to see there ,with that sucker it was eating and how big it was . thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Great pics and post.
So glad you came back to MI. Infact just watched YouTube video from ice fishing last winter.
Can't wait for the hard water.

Sent from my VS870 4G using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We had 2 go pros going in the boat all weekend. .making a short video when I can find time lol were ready for the ice as well yesterday was a cold sob out there but we'll worth it

1 - 20 of 38 Posts