Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hit the big water with Jeff on Sunday. Really weird bite. Electronics were crucial in putting fish on the ice. Fished 21-32'.
I caught my 2 biggest on the usual jig heads I catch 90% of my fish on. Couple on a do jigger. Couple on raps. Couple on pimple. The size of these fish very promising for our fishery here.
Jiggy jig fish.
Jeff with a almost 8# touch over 27"
Jeff's haul with bonus perch.
And my pile on the ice and in the shanty.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
That's what I was thinking. I'll get a hold of you guys towards the end of the week. Heard some good things over on the better side of the pond ;)

·
Registered
356 Posts
It was most definitely a great day out there. Brandon, those wind poles are a life saver. Funny how you noticed them in the pic...lol

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
It was most definitely a great day out there. Brandon, those wind poles are a life saver. Funny how you noticed them in the pic...lol
Lol yea they work pretty good. Cheap to build too. I cant take the credit tho it was ih772 I believe. Over on the ice fishing invention thread, contains alot of great ideas.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Man I wish I had a sled to get out there! Use to go out with a buddy on his quad, but he moved and sold that. Haven't been able to get out on the bay in two years. Tryin to find a decently priced sled but no luck. Stuck to the river and all the shorts

1 - 18 of 18 Posts