Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a pair a few seasons ago, that are too big. Found out later I should've ordered small. How many sizes? Getting them online. Anyone ever order 2 that were ALOT different in fitting?? Thanks.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I've got a pair of brand new size 10's that I need to part with. I have a pair of size 10's myself, and they fit just like or close to my other footwear and so do the extra ones I have.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought 11's and prolly need to be in a 10. There are several on Ebay, both black and whites. I bought large initially because I thought I needed room for a good pair of socks.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I have used the black ones for years. I had a pr. that were my actual shoe size # 11. They started to get tight around the toes, the last few years. (old Age ). Anyway , last year I bought a pr. of #12's. & they fit right. I use a liner , (wick ) & then a Marino wool sock from Cabela's. All the years I have been Fishing , I never bought a boot smaller then my shoe size. I think you want the extra room to prevent cramping. Waders are even worse, because of the cold water pressure up against your toes. Unless your boots are some kind of knock- offs, I would never go smaller then your shoe size. I even talked to guys that hunted & stood in ice water & bought boots 2 sizes bigger then there normal shoe size. Extra socks if needed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts