Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Nice catch!

It looks like someone must have pulled the ol' plug on Mud Lake... that water seems to be moving very fast :confused:

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it was 22 in. i don't know the weight, i think its probably the biggest bass i've caught. the reason it looks like the plugs been pulled in mud lake is because i was the only diehard fishing during the wind storm on friday:dizzy:
but i did catch alot of bass that day

·
Registered
149 Posts
I called in "sick" to work that day and fished Kent Lake during the same wind. I eventually had to head to the Pontoon marina to get shelter from the wind and chop.

Only caught one Smallie... and a lot of weeds.

·
Registered
149 Posts
It's always tough to explain a sunburn with an obvious sunglass line the day after calling in sick... so Friday is always the best day to get "sick" :coolgleam

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Chousse said:
It's always tough to explain a sunburn with an obvious sunglass line the day after calling in sick... so Friday is always the best day to get "sick" :coolgleam

you had to have UV therapy

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Wow...:lol: :lol: That's a heck of a burn dude. Also, to the other guy. Nice fish dude.:coolgleam I usually get "sick" during bowseason though.:)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Gmoney, that's a nice fish! Really rich colors, too.

Chousse, next time, you should get a note from your dermatologist to miss work. :lol: A few weeks back I was shore fishing at Stoney Creek and wound up getting sunburned on only one arm and one side of my face.

·
Registered
149 Posts
FishermanJohn said:
A few weeks back I was shore fishing at Stoney Creek and wound up getting sunburned on only one arm and one side of my face.
The dude in the picture isn't me... just a picture I found online.

Three years ago, I was fishing on Kent Lake for about 10 hours... not a cloud in the sky... not a drop of sun screen on my skin... sleeveless T-shirt. I felt fine.

When I got home, my wife almost died laughing. My shoulders and arms were a red as this devil ---> :evilsmile The next day, about 100 little blisters appeared all over and I was sick for about two days. I guess that's called sun poisoning :cool:

So, I called in sick and ended up getting sick.:confused:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts