Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$21.84 for members on Sportsman Guide. $22.99 for non members, pretty good prices compared to the big stores. Plus, copper prices are going to go up since DOD is no longer using lead. They just closed their main smelter.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
$21.84 for members on Sportsman Guide. $22.99 for non members, pretty good prices compared to the big stores. Plus, copper prices are going to go up since DOD is no longer using lead. They just closed their main smelter.

WWW.sportsman guide.com? Good price. Thanks. Free shipping?? Otherwise it might not be a good deal.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The cheapest I've seen Barnes is $31. That's from FL to MI

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
On smokelessmz.com they are $80 for 75 bullets then you just have to get a pack of sabots... he also will split bullets up.. or order them bulk right through Barnes.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
With hunting seasons winding down, you maybe able to score a discounted deal at one of the retailers.

The deal at Sportsmans Guide is only for the 15 round pack.

The Wholesale Hunter has the 15 rd pack cheaper. Not sure what shipping would be.

http://www.wholesalehunter.com/brand.asp?brand=16
Thanks for the pack count. Wish I had gotten in on Midway's sale this past summer. ENCORE posted it. The big packs were $17 and some change.
Oh well. Sportsman sounded to good to be true and we know what that means. Darn!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Premium Member
9,383 Posts

·
Registered
10,813 Posts
:lol:

I worked on a buddies Optima this year and he got his first kill the other day, a cow... He shot it in the head and it did not pass through.. I have been begging him to disect the bullet out.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
With a Barnes or Powerbelt?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts