Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Local like melting down old bottom bouncers and making boolits. Yes that’s is very rewarding to do, roundballs are also fun/cheap to shoot and devastating on game.
No, like buying quality bullets, and/or ammo, from a Michigan company. Here is the link and NO, I DON'T work for them or represent them in any way. I use their ammo and have seen what quality means.

·
Registered
Whitetails and Steelhead
2,388 Posts
No, like buying quality bullets, and/or ammo, from a Michigan company. Here is the link and NO, I DON'T work for them or represent them in any way. I use their ammo and have seen what quality means.

And that’s all good, but very hard to get

·
Registered
790 Posts
And that’s all good, but very hard to get
VERY easy to get. Just order now for next season.

When I changed to their ammo I purchase 4 boxes, 80 shells in February of what ever year that was. I got it in 4 -5 weeks. That was in plenty of time to site in. I have just under 60 left. That will last me for the rest of my hunting days

·
Registered
Whitetails and Steelhead
2,388 Posts

When I changed to their ammo I purchase 4 boxes, 8-0 shells in February of what ever year that was. I got it in 4 -5 weeks. That was in plenty of time to site in. I have just under 60 left. That will last me for the rest of my hunting days
I’m gonna have to do just that, I hate waiting till the last minute

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I shot one tonight with my 450. These bullets in 450 are even better than in my muzzy.
The 3 boxes I bought over the summer will likely last a lifetime for me.

I dont shoot much...
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Font Bumper Packing materials

Reactions: LLSSt Clair

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Love the 200 grain Barnes XPB out of my 20In AR. I have some Barnes 250 grain Tipped TSX BT to load up and try this summer. Not sure why as 100% happy with the 200 XPB.

Never recoverd a spent bullet in a deer. This load is not destroying a lot of meat. pictures are entrance, exit, and the heart of the same deer.

Barnes is making loaded ammo for the .450 Bushmaster.

Finger Whiskers Close-up Circle Fashion accessory
Liquid Fluid Paint Tints and shades Art
Liquid Eye Human body Jaw Neck
Ingredient Food Recipe Chemical compound Cuisine

·
Registered
654 Posts

When I changed to their ammo I purchase 4 boxes, 80 shells in February of what ever year that was. I got it in 4 -5 weeks. That was in plenty of time to site in. I have just under 60 left. That will last me for the rest of my hunting days
No offense but your math seems a bit off. At $74 per 20 and you purchased 80 rounds, 4 boxes that's more like $296 + tax/shipping. Quite a bit of expense if the gun doesn't like them.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts