Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up Cabela's has a bunch of decoys on sale in the bargain cave. 6 packs of GHG full body geese for $99.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...p?cmCat=MainCatcat21404-cat21420&id=cat603878

Also if you go to the homepage you can put in your email address and get a coupon for free shipping or $20 off a $100 purchase.

Of course I just ordered some decoys yesterday when they were $119 for a 6 pack, wonder if they will give me a refund for the difference? :help:

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just a note, I am only referring to the virtual bargain cave, I do not know what is available at the actual store...

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump, because the UPS man delivered my new decoys yesterday. :coolgleam

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did you leave something in my fridge?
Yeah, I forgot about it, but you can keep it. Might want to hide the bottle from Pat though, as I noticed he didnt seem to have a problem helping himself to whatever was in there. :lol:

·
Registered
13,901 Posts
hope they still have some dekes left in a couple of weeks AFTER I get that annual gift certificate for Cabela's from the mother in law ;)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
hope they still have some dekes left in a couple of weeks AFTER I get that annual gift certificate for Cabela's from the mother in law ;)
Best gift you can get!!

JD...you getting some fullbodies for trash chicken hunting?? I think you're starting to come around.

·
Registered
13,901 Posts
Best gift you can get!!

JD...you getting some fullbodies for trash chicken hunting?? I think you're starting to come around.
Um....nope :evilsmile But to be completely honest, I now OWN and have in my barn a dozen goose silos, and a dozen goose shells. I know that will make some here go :dizzy: BUT...I don't hunt geese...I use them when we go to Nodak for the duck spreads :lol:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Um....nope :evilsmile But to be completely honest, I now OWN and have in my barn a dozen goose silos, and a dozen goose shells. I know that will make some here go :dizzy: BUT...I don't hunt geese...I use them when we go to Nodak for the duck spreads :lol:
Slowly but surely!! You will be laying in goose poo before you know it!! :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just started watching the online bargain cave and notices the deals online are much much better than the bargain cave in dundee. Keep your eyes open for the items online tagged as "rock bottom deals"...they tend to be smoking hot deals.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts