Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been out to the banana **** this season? don't really need to know if you guys are catching a ton (although if you want to let us know your slamming fish, then by all means haha), just would like to know if the ice is safe??

·
Premium Member
7,321 Posts
Has anyone been out to the banana **** this season? don't really need to know if you guys are catching a ton (although if you want to let us know your slamming fish, then by all means haha), just would like to know if the ice is safe??
Last place to thaw and first to freeze if that helps so if guys are on Apb then it’s good at banana. Main issue is usually eastern and southern shore, rock wall on east I’ve used a few times to get on when the other shoreline were not good.

·
Banned
11,290 Posts
Last place to thaw and first to freeze if that helps so if guys are on Apb then it’s good at banana. Main issue is usually eastern and southern shore, rock wall on east I’ve used a few times to get on when the other shoreline were not good.
But nobody is out on APB.;)

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Was out today sense I had a day off. They inner ponds have large pockets of open water , so don't try short cutting it. Fish were there but very tight lipped. Did manage to bring home a doz. Only a few fatties, two 11" and one 10" .The rest were 8 and 9 with a number of throw backs. Small rap and pimple tipped with a minnow did the work. Got out there to find a couple chips in one of my auger blades. Made it almost impossible to punch a hole. So I didn't move around.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.