Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning guys, i do some pike fishing out there and need to find a shop with golden shinners and walleye minnows,
typically take either 94 west to Pinckney Dexter or 94 west to 23. Coming from downriver and i can’t seem to find one. does anyone know of any?
Thanks

·
Registered
266 Posts
Ricks off of 23 in Whitmore lake has what you need. There is a place in Gregory (west of Pinckney) as well. There is also someone selling them out of their house try googling it.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Morning guys, i do some pike fishing out there and need to find a shop with golden shinners and walleye minnows,
typically take either 94 west to Pinckney Dexter or 94 west to 23. Coming from downriver and i can’t seem to find one. does anyone know of any?
Thanks
how far east are you starting? I live in ypsi and theres a place off the rawsonville rd exit

·
Registered
13 Posts
The ace hardware in hamburg sells them. Where you fishing at tomorrow? I might be looking to join up. I was gonna hit up mud bay on portage

·
Registered
11 Posts
It was Ward's hardware. Now it is called Peter's True Value. It is on M-36. The hardware store in Pinckney also carries minnows. They also are on M-36. Not sure what size they have.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
The ace hardware in hamburg sells them. Where you fishing at tomorrow? I might be looking to join up. I was gonna hit up mud bay on portage
Have you been to mud bay yet??? Anything??? My supervisor, who I get to spend Saturday with, lives just off the bay. Hasn't been out yet and doesn't know if anyone is doing any go!!! He states it's to cold!!!! But, has seen plenty of other folks fishing the bay!!! I'm lucky if I get to go once , just before the ice goes, and it's usually well worth it!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Peter's true value on m36 in "whitmore lake"(closer to Hamburg). The only issue, us that they normally don't open until 7 am. They have perch minnows, suckers, decoys, and shiners. Wax worms too

·
Registered
13 Posts
I
Have you been to mud bay yet??? Anything??? My supervisor, who I get to spend Saturday with, lives just off the bay. Hasn't been out yet and doesn't know if anyone is doing any go!!! He states it's to cold!!!! But, has seen plenty of other folks fishing the bay!!! I'm lucky if I get to go once , just before the ice goes, and it's usually well worth it!!!
i havent fished the bay since i was a kid and lived there. Today will be my first time out there in years. Im excited

·
Super Moderator
3,766 Posts
Your best bet would be Rick's. He is off 8 mile and 23. You could get over to 9 mile(M36) and take that right into Pinckney.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts