Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been getting my doughnuts for free, but i am not getting near enough to keep a bait site going... i have 2 other places where i can buy some doughnuts.... my question is is 10 bucks worth it for a 55 gallon barrel full of doughnuts or no?

I havent bought from this place before but i know they have all sorts of jelly filled doughnuts and all that and they said they could fill a 55 gallon barrel in a day and a half...

just didnt know if that was too much? they said during the off season (meaning when its not hunting season they just throw them out).... i dont blame them for trying to make a buck... but seemed a little pricy for one mans garbage and another mans bear bait :)

i was going to take them a 45 gallon blue one but he sounded like all barrels were 10 bucks so im getting the biggest barrel i can find haha..

·
Banned
409 Posts
I think its cheap, but up here the bait is pretty pricey 3 times that for drums of pie fillings sugar cone ect. $10 seems like a very reasonable price to me.

·
Banned
189 Posts
thats a steal:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a ( SWEET deal ) with tim hortons here in town. I put a barrell in the back of their store and they fill it for free with throw aways. But 10 bucks is still a small price to pay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts