Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the bait ban in effect for all lower p. will this effect the picture forum alot. I don't have a camera myself but I enjoy the pics and just wondered how this is going to effect the post of pics? Just wondering the thoughts on the recreational viewers side of this ban is ?

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
I don't think it will effect this forum too much, although alot of pictures are taken over bait and mineral sites. We will just adjust and put them over other food sources, scrapes, and trails. Hopefully it will just put an end to the "that looks over two gallons" and other similar debates. Also, anyone who does posts pics from the LP over bait will immediately be jumped on for being an idiot.

·
Registered
177 Posts
The ban will probably effect the pics about the same as people hunting over bait.Slim to none.Maybe some just won't post the pics on here.Baiting has been banned in the tb zone for years and just ask someone who hunts there on occassion what effect that has had.ZERO!Well maybe lowwer hunter numbers in the area.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
It will definately effect those of us with the cheaper camera's. I know my Moultrie's just won't take a picture unless you can get the deer to stand still for up to 30 second's. I have place on run way's for up to a week with 0 pics. I alway's place them over bait.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Most of the people with Mineral sites won't need to change. The deer will continue to come to the site long after a mineral brick is removed or like my sites the minerals are mixed in the dirt in an 8 foot circle and I just ca't remove it from the earth :evil:

·
Registered
946 Posts
My guess is that ALL pics that have any bait in the shot will come from the UP. (wink)

64 Posts
Most of the people with Mineral sites won't need to change. The deer will continue to come to the site long after a mineral brick is removed or like my sites the minerals are mixed in the dirt in an 8 foot circle and I just ca't remove it from the earth :evil:
With the exception of a couple big blocks I had out, everything else was either a powder or smashed up pretty good. Guess I need to bring in a dozer to skim a couple of feet of the top :sad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts