Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
thank you for spending my money! Boots are enroute... :evil:

For those that are in need here are a couple of discount codes...

After entering and applying one, then do the same for the other.

newyear
and GMTN10

Since I had the discount of course I had to get a 2pc 6" lazer, frabill safety kit, and icearmor jig box .... :yikes: my wallet feels lighter...

Ice is coming soon.... :fish:

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Gander in flint has many in stock size 10 11 12 13. No problems price matching to the online store.

Sent from my C5155 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Premium Member
12,758 Posts
Just ordered a pair and used the promo codes. My wife and daughter have Baffin boots and other than the fact that I call them Buffoon boots they like them.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I would go with 11, I'm normally 11 to 11.5 in a shoe, and normally go with a 12 in a boot, and size 12 fit me just fine. I think most of the time you can actually where a regular sock in these because they are so warm for most days out there.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Does anyone know the weight of these boots? I can not find it in their specs. Thanks................Patch

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have had the impacts for a few seasons now. They are super warm, light weight, and waterproof. My only problem is that i bought them a little too tight. Awesome boot though for fishing and snowmobiling

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thanks for the info went to Flint GM today one pair size 11 one pair size 12 one pair size 9, they look like they should be warm, lighter than my old Iceman's. Don't know if they had more in back.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I ordered mine off the site, and they are being delivered tomorrow... pretty quick turnaround. I picked up the auger from the store great price... pretty pleased with the lazer I checked the blades and they say "built in sweden" (not the chinese version) Apparently Mora will replace the blades after a call to c.s. if you do get one with made in china blades.... (which I read don't last as long and can chip easier) Love that it came with a blade cover, hard to beat for the price.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Mine are about 4 years old...great boot...very warm and lightweight. They are a pak boot designed specifically for use in arctic/polar regions. They are a great choice for ice fishing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

·
Registered
158 Posts
I just bought these boots today. Ironically just checked M.S. and saw this post. How much more money do the promotional codes save you?? If it is a couple dollar or so I may call their customer service and have them apply accordingly.

·
Premium Member
12,758 Posts
I just bought these boots today. Ironically just checked M.S. and saw this post. How much more money do the promotional codes save you?? If it is a couple dollar or so I may call their customer service and have them apply accordingly.
About twenty bucks.

·
Registered
484 Posts
First impression....was out standing in the cold snow for a two hours today 6 deg. F, getting some batteries hooked up to the charger, and brushing snow off the boat cover. The windshield was below zero... nothing more than white athletic socks on and the baffins kept my feet toasty warm. I was comfortable the entire time out there. Some other boots I wear you can feel the cold coming through the sole of the boot in maybe 10-15 minutes.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I would like to order a pair also. Thanks for the heads up on the sale! Is there a trick to using both promotion codes? I can only get one at a time to work. If I enter a second it cancels out the first.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I think one was for $10 bux and one was for 10%, off the top of my head one of them might have been for orders over a minimum dollar amount... so if your not over $100 that might be why... I ordered some other items with them..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts