Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started out great this morning got to our spot where the jumbos were yesterday. Nobody there so we're stoked. Get the anchor set, lines ready, open the bait bucket all the minnows are dead. So we use them anyway. Caught 2 cats. So we get a call about a hot spot, go over there, nothing, can't catch anything with dead minnows. So we Said F it, and headed in. That's when I find a bag with a banana in it. Someone put a Fn banana in Brian's boat and put a hex on us. Glad to be home, nap time

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had minnows left from the day before, kept them on an aerator at home, and got more in the morning, aerated all the time, probably to many in bucket
What killed your minnows? I'd have taken some belly strips from a catfish, just to see if it worked.

·
Premium Member
30,427 Posts
I had minnows left from the day before, kept them on an aerator at home, and got more in the morning, aerated all the time, probably to many in bucket
I don't mind them dead at all, they die when I hook them....as long as they're shiny and not white, soft and bloated or the perch better be on the feed heavy then.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts