Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that season is all but over for me I'll be back to building whiteflash trail cameras by request or listing a new build from time to time, this one was recently finished and is now in the classifieds.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Don,I will be in touch soon. After talking with you the last time my camera is taking awesome pics!! Operator error:dizzy::dizzy: Guys these cameras take great pics and are easy to use!

·
Premium Member
7,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don,I will be in touch soon. After talking with you the last time my camera is taking awesome pics!! Operator error:dizzy::dizzy: Guys these cameras take great pics and are easy to use!
Sweet, it's usually the little things that are easy to overlook and I still do it myself occasionally.....;)

What camera are you using in your homebrew?
If a persons top priority is speed I usually go with the the Sony DSC-P41 camera in the build. If the finest, most detailed pictures possible is a requirement then I use the Sony DSC-S600 camera, and if a person wants something that does everything adequate enough for most but at the least possible cost then I generally recommend using the Sony DSC-S40 camera in the build.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts