Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldn't hunt on the first with all the wind and snow dam blizzard like conditions out. But we got it done friday afternoon in four sets. We are lucky to have good areas. First cat came in around the 10 minute mark and the second cat vary next set up in @ less than 4 minutes.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Maybe you have the required kill tags on those cat heads but I don't see them in the pics. You should read the post I just made regarding the legal trouble my grandson got himself into because he didn't attach a bobcat kill tag to the cat he trapped IMMEDIATELY. DNR law requires those kill tags be attached to a cat IMMEDIATELY and if your cats aren't tagged you are in for big trouble. Congrats on the cats.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DFJISH, I have plenty of cats under my belt and know the laws. If you look close at the bottom pic you can just see the tip of the tag on the rear legs. Other pics we were covering the tags with our hands. So you can relax now.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
DFJISH, I have plenty of cats under my belt and know the laws. If you look close at the bottom pic you can just see the tip of the tag on the rear legs. Other pics we were covering the tags with our hands. So you can relax now.
PM sent

·
Registered
602 Posts
Awsome! Just got into predator hunting this year. I know there are cats on our hunting property in northern lower peninsula. I have seen the tracks. If you don't mind me asking were you working for them under darkness or during daylight hours? AM/PM? Calling? Thx

1 - 20 of 21 Posts