Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great trip, good to be back. Dad and I each got one Caribou, could have tagged out but got picky. Pics in album, to big for attachments. What's new here? Ready for opening day!

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
going to write a story for a contest the outfitter has for their clients. Winner gets a free fully guided hunt. Will post later. Very amazing animals. One shot 250 yds.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
My dad hunted Caribou with club chambeau or at club chambeau a couple years back. Said he like it very much.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My dad hunted Caribou with club chambeau or at club chambeau a couple years back. Said he like it very much.
Top Notch organization!! 5 stars!

Did he hunt on the trophy hunt?

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Good job young man, you aint missed anything fishing around here, I went up to Grayling last wk. 1/2 day before the rains got 4 eyes and was looking to hit the river to whip or the bay this wk. end but after reading on here and talking to people the river is muddy and full of crap and the bay is "Literally" full of crap:yikes: I might head back up to Grayling and see if I can get a couple more walters or maybe some perch before bow season. Mike

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds like it was worth putting the boat up before I left for Quebec(LOL)
Time for hunting season!:)

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
checking logo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts