Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I'm not new, but I know I been MIA for a long time. Many prob don't even remember me, but that's ok. I miss reading all the post from everyone and I also miss my online friend who told me about this site many moons ago (it seems). But I am going to try and at least make it in here to do some reading. I can see I have a lot of catching up to do! To make this short as possible....In the past several years...I have had several deaths in the family to deal with, my nephew who is 20 was severely wounded in Iraq, (he has now recovered about 80% and is doing very well) my husbands depression for 2 years, because of the death of his father, helping my son get thru his divorce (watching his 3 babies for almost 2 yrs 24-7), I had to put my chow of 10 yrs to sleep because she had cancer. And my own fight with cancer, which I am in remission. This is the second time for me, 2 different kinds of cancer. I think my cup has runneth over! And I think the good Lord is testing me to my limits! But....I am a fighter! Now, we just had a pool installed, we're building a deck, remodeling the bath..gutting the whole room, and enjoying the summer weather with the grandkids. And let's not forget....FISHING EVERY WEEKEND WITH MY FISHING BUDDY AHSLEY! I have never seen a child love fishing as she does. It's great! P.S. Thanks for listening to me vent:fish:

·
Registered
11,452 Posts
Welcome back

·
Registered
700 Posts
Welcome back to the site. I have been a pool guy for 11 years and can help with some advice if u need it or think ur gettin screwed. For example, Alkalinity Increaser- $18 for 12#'s---> Baking Soda is like .17 a pound. Need any help PM me. Wish u all the best!:D

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Welcome Back,

Hey ThunderHead I hope you plan on writting more stories, I followed that one for a long time and looked forwrd to it each season. I'll be watching for ya.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts