Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fooled ya. This is a preemptive post. Tomorrow is my B-day, and I am going no-holds-barred on the manistee. I'll post when I get back.:corkysm55

·
Premium Member
4,226 Posts
Mark:

Listen, I want to wish you a happy birthday. And may the fishing gods be good to you.

·
Super Moderator
10,562 Posts
Happy b-day Mark, hope you tore them up.

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
Happy Birthday young man! That's a great B-Day treat to give yourself.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Happy b-day!
If it was as nice up there as it was down here today you must have been diggin it. It was beautiful from like noon on. I was wishing I had the day off :sad:

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
Erik said:
Happy b-day!
If it was as nice up there as it was down here today you must have been diggin it. It was beautiful from like noon on. I was wishing I had the day off :sad:

And I was just wishing to could go fishing and enjoy a day on the river with my good bud Dann09!!!!!.........:lol:

·
Premium Member
7,269 Posts
Erik said:
Happy b-day!
Me too!

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
I think all of us that fish MI Chrome were wishing we had the day off!

Hope you got to wrestle a couple Mark.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Even if you don't hook up, I can think of no better way to spend your B-day.Sure is pretty up there!

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
So, how was fishing on your Birthday? Don't keep us all waiting forever. Any bites? Fish landed? Interesting new beers? Frost-bite which still has not totally worn off? Interesting tales of driving down/up the driveway at Tippy Dam? Tales of walking up the hill at Suicide with felt-bottom wader boots? Couldn't get to sleep because of the anticipation, then after you fell asleep for only 2 hours, proceeded to sleep right through the alarm and missed the trip entirely?
Happy belated Birthday, by the way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts