Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
While spending a few days up in the Haliburton's fishing for Rainbow and Brook trout I stopped by a couple of small rivers and was able to see first hand some really nice Walleye heading up the rivers for the spring spawning ritual. Here is one of many pictures I took.... this one is cool as it shows both a male and female Walleye beside each other! :thumbsup_anim:
You just got to love the spring time!

The trout fishing was great also.... here is a couple of beauti Rainbow's taken while trolling a spinner and woolly bugger combo.

Take care and good Fish'n.... Greg.

ProFISH'nt Angling Services <'(((><
http://Profishntanglingservices.com
"Exciting Professional Guided Fishing Adventures"
Proud Sponsor of Michigan Sportsman Forums

·
Registered
71 Posts
Beautiful pictures! Was down at the river about a week in a half ago with my bf and he lost a good 20"+ walleye, we thought it was a carp hehehe but nope sure enough it was a niiiiice walleye...maybe next time right?

·
Registered
306 Posts
That is a cool photo. It almost looks like another fish under the big female; back by the tail??

·
Registered
285 Posts
Chawazz said:
That is a cool photo. It almost looks like another fish under the big female; back by the tail??
Yes, he's probably the lucky male. There's another one just above him, too; you can see his head and eye.

Awesome photos! I hope you don't mind that I saved the 'eyes on my computer.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chawazz said:
Hi Chawazz..... your are correct.... in fact there are 4 Walleye in the pic..... can you see the 4th?... hint = top right corner....Greg.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FishermanJohn said:
Yes, he's probably the lucky male. There's another one just above him, too; you can see his head and eye.

Awesome photos! I hope you don't mind that I saved the 'eyes on my computer.
Not at all FishermanJohn.... enjoy and good fish'n...Greg.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts