Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd share these pictures with the group. This is a U.P. buck trying to cross the river. Don't know if he made it, since he continued down stream. Check them out in the gallery under U.P. Winter Buck. Plus my bow buck under Dennis 05
Thanks
Glad to be a member:SHOCKED:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Welcome!! I think that pic or one very simular was posted earlier. Very cool pics though. Nice buck w/ the bow!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
beemer said:
Just thought I'd share these pictures with the group. This is a U.P. buck trying to cross the river. Don't know if he made it, since he continued down stream. Check them out in the gallery under U.P. Winter Buck. Plus my bow buck under Dennis 05
Thanks
I don't see any pictures or any way to view a picture. Am I missing something?

·
Registered
959 Posts
Shotgun said:
I don't see any pictures or any way to view a picture. Am I missing something?

Check them out in the gallery under U.P. Winter Buck. Plus my bow buck under Dennis 05
:yeahthat:

·
Crazed Country Rebel
2,386 Posts
beemer said:
... This is a U.P. buck trying to cross the river...
Welcome Beemer!

Curious about the pics - they're very similar to some recently posted here or at least seem to be because of the drop tine on that buck - did someone you know take these photos? Also, without being too specific can you give us an idea of what river? Or at least what county? Inquisitive minds want to know! Thanks

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
beemer said:
Thanks
I was sent these pic's from a guy in the UP. He said it was in Menominee.

·
Registered
10,443 Posts
If it's the pic that was posted about 5 weeks ago I don't think it was in the UP. Of course, no way to tell since we can't see it and there's no way to tell how far down that photo is and in which gallery.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I thought the other post said it was from out of state. Either way, those are some great pics!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts