Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna be spending 10 days camping on this lake starting next Saturday. I'm gonna be bear hunting the afternoons but will have the mornings to fish. I'll be taking my 14' mirrocraft with 20 horse tiller, just wondering if anybody has any info on fishing this lake that they wouldn't mind sharing. I've stayed on this lake before but it was drained down for dam repair both times so we didn't fish it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Gonna be spending 10 days camping on this lake starting next Saturday. I'm gonna be bear hunting the afternoons but will have the mornings to fish. I'll be taking my 14' mirrocraft with 20 horse tiller, just wondering if anybody has any info on fishing this lake that they wouldn't mind sharing. I've stayed on this lake before but it was drained down for dam repair both times so we didn't fish it.
I have a cabin rented in Autrain starting tommorrow. Cabin is on the Lower River and comes with canoes. Not bring my boat but would love to fish with someone. I know a few good spots that we could try. Been going up there for 50+ years now.
PM me and we can exchange data if you want.
Jessman

1 - 2 of 2 Posts