Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit the pier head for a bit Sunday night, no luck for us, we were throwing cranks, spoons and anything that glowed, the wind was whippin and the waves were crashin...

Went to one of my favorite spots below Foote site for a couple hours on Monday night, seen some fresher lookin kings still swimmin around and they were actively chasing cranks off of the redd, Even more not so fresh lookin ones lol... Put my cousin into a few off the end of a gravel bed with one good male hookup. Had my spawn bag crushed a couple times while targeting chrome, other than that, the rain kicked in and e headed back to the house. hoping to get back up this weekend, but it'll be to the west side if I do go. I'll be back in the AuSable area for 10 days starting November 13th, definately bringing the steelhead gear for that trip.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Hit the pier head for a bit Sunday night, no luck for us, we were throwing cranks, spoons and anything that glowed, the wind was whippin and the waves were crashin...

Went to one of my favorite spots below Foote site for a couple hours on Monday night, seen some fresher lookin kings still swimmin around and they were actively chasing cranks off of the redd, Even more not so fresh lookin ones lol... Put my cousin into a few off the end of a gravel bed with one good male hookup. Had my spawn bag crushed a couple times while targeting chrome, other than that, the rain kicked in and e headed back to the house. hoping to get back up this weekend, but it'll be to the west side if I do go. I'll be back in the AuSable area for 10 days starting November 13th, definately bringing the steelhead gear for that trip.
i was surprised also at the amount of fresh slamon in the river to.not alot of them but i did see one landed that jus started to change color and looked half way edible.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts