Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got to the river around 7:30 Saturday morning, not many people around at all. My day started out real slow, nothing going at all, tried a green caddis, then tiped it with a waxie . . . . nothing. Went to a wobble glo and waxie . . . . .nothing. Then I just gobbed them on, five to be exact . . . . .FISH ON ! ! ! got it up to the shallows ( I was trying to beach them ) SNAP. And that happened two more times. Well at that point I just said f#$% it and tied on six pound leader, no problem after that the next two came right on to the beach, . . . . .then on my grill that night. Below are my results.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Nice man, VERY nice. Looks like I should have went fishing with you as my luck today was ZERO.....and I was even fishing for Perch.:lol:

·
Steelhead Addict
3,509 Posts
Nice job RiverRanger.

See now, we knew there were steelie's in that there river.:lol:

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
RiverRanger said:
Well I got to the river around 7:30 Saturday morning, not many people around at all. My day started out real slow, nothing going at all, tried a green caddis, then tiped it with a waxie . . . . nothing. Went to a wobble glo and waxie . . . . .nothing. Then I just gobbed them on, five to be exact . . . . .FISH ON ! ! ! got it up to the shallows ( I was trying to beach them ) SNAP. And that happened two more times. Well at that point I just said f#$% it and tied on six pound leader, no problem after that the next two came right on to the beach, . . . . .then on my grill that night. Below are my results.

Congrats man they will be tasty on the grill........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts