1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,512 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Way to get it done Nick! Heading down towards the island tomorrow hopefully the south wind blew a few of those up that way.
We marked alot of fish between the bell bouys on the island side of the point lookout chanel. Only got one to go on a bamdit going 3.5 on an outside turn... tried spoons, cranks, worms, could not get them to eat.. went to the east of gravely shoal and there they were.. water was almost 70 figure there heading north

Sent from my SM-N981U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Registered
125 Posts
Fished this morning from Pt. Lookout to the river from 22ft to 12ft. Picked up 3 keeper and a few shorts. Ran 2oz inline 40 back. Buddy gave me a jar of old lures and spinner blades and retied one and it worked. White front with chartreuse back and black dots, purple and green beads. If you are in the area there’s a planer board out there still swimming around. Had a break off and every time we got close to the board the fish would pull it under. Name and number are on it but if you need it more than me it’s yours.

·
Premium Member
30,124 Posts
Had a break off and every time we got close to the board the fish would pull it under. Name and number are on it but if you need it more than me it’s yours.
You let the fish beat you!! How could you, the shame! 😆 J/k . I'd have trolled acrossed it with other lines. You might have got biardand fish when they tangled.. 😆

1 - 14 of 14 Posts