Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading over to AuGres to stay at a friends house (he's not a boat fisherman) and launch out of the river to fish the bay. Is the launch facility state operated or is it private? It's been a long time since I've fished out of there. Anyone else fishing AuGres this weekend? I'll be on 68 if we are doing good and will share fishing reports. Reel Cranky is the boat name. See ya on the water and good fishin!

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
The launch is operated by the DNR and has a big parking lot with about 5 docks.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
The rec. pass on your plate is all ya need to launch. Or pay the daily fee. State owns it now. ;)

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Looks like I will be out fri and sat. in the am. Give a shoot out to lab1. Good luck out there.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Heading over to AuGres to stay at a friends house (he's not a boat fisherman) and launch out of the river to fish the bay. Is the launch facility state operated or is it private? It's been a long time since I've fished out of there. Anyone else fishing AuGres this weekend? I'll be on 68 if we are doing good and will share fishing reports. Reel Cranky is the boat name. See ya on the water and good fishin!
6/7
Fished the pm got 5keepers ,3 throwbacks fished 30-40fow fishing till Sunday. on the hunt for bigger fish!!!!!

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Good luck and be careful Gary. Think I am staying dry dock. Calling for winds up to 30mph Saturday :yikes:

·
Registered
26 Posts
6/7
Fished the pm got 5keepers ,3 throwbacks fished 30-40fow fishing till Sunday. on the hunt for bigger fish!!!!!

Took 9 this am n ImageUploadedByOHubCampfire1339209717.434002.jpg ImageUploadedByOHubCampfire1339209717.434002.jpg same program nice weather today . Will try it in the am rain/wind ?

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts