Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished out of Augres with Typhoon Bill lines in the water at 130 and saw boats in 40 fow so went out to see what was up. 30 minutes of nothing biting but fish on the screen when we saw guys circling looking for board which we could see and finally retrieved for them. They said bite had slowd considerably as w wind picked up. Moved south 5 miles and game on! Got our 10 fish and heading in by 5. Green tiger blades and pink panties blades best. Bottom bouncers tight to the bottom were our best at 1.2 mph. 30-32 fow best. Nice day on the water but wind shifted to the north as we headed in. Back out in the a.m. !

·
Registered
755 Posts
Fished out of Augres with Typhoon Bill lines in the water at 130 and saw boats in 40 fow so went out to see what was up. 30 minutes of nothing biting but fish on the screen when we saw guys circling looking for board which we could see and finally retrieved for them. They said bite had slowd considerably as w wind picked up. Moved south 5 miles and game on! Got our 10 fish and heading in by 5. Green tiger blades and pink panties blades best. Bottom bouncers tight to the bottom were our best at 1.2 mph. 30-32 fow best. Nice day on the water but wind shifted to the north as we headed in. Back out in the a.m. !

Thanks for the great report. Looking forward to getting out Friday morning!!

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Joe, Good work as always. I wish you could have joined us this morning.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had some appointments I really had to be at Frank. Wish I could have been there with you but sounds like you had a good crew! Green tiger was hot for us too! tight lines my friend!

·
Registered
693 Posts
NIce report Bellboys. Will be out there tomorrow morning in that same area. I did catch six by that weather bouy the other day and five were between 20 and 25" fish. Nicest fish of my short year so far. Was only the fifth trip out. Purple has been hot for us. My son's first trip out will be tomorrow so looking forward to enjoying it with him. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts