Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone here know of a place in flint to sharpen auger blades any info will be nice to know i can get blades still at gander for 20.00

·
Registered
446 Posts
I've also been wondering, specifically about lazer blades

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Registered
902 Posts
does anyone here know of a place in flint to sharpen auger blades any info will be nice to know i can get blades still at gander for 20.00
You better make different plans if you need blades from Gander. I needed 8 inch Mora blades last week and they were out and won't get any more in. THE MIDDLE OF JANUARY!!!!!!!!

Strikemaster has a good exchange plan. Don't do what I did though, always have an extra set so you don't get left without blades.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
20 Posts
Try The Fishing tackle grab bag. in Davison. Good luck The Eagle has landed P.S. once I tried to sharpen the blades myself... bad idea I made them worse The edge needs to be the correct angle and razor sharp. Frozen ice is very hard. Just watch an episode of Ice road truckers on the History Channel .Good Luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts