Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out from pt au gres in my cousins lil boat today for a few hours fished 15fow and got a few throw backs went out to 22fow and managed 5 nice perch and 3 sheeps. Kinda slow on keepers but caught a lot of little ones and had a good time. Crawler pieces worked best on white beads. Orange also produced. Didn't break any records by any means but they were 8 -10in. Thought id share. Good luck out there

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Super Moderator
7,364 Posts
thanks for the report jiggin:) only will get better in the weeks to come:) hope to get out with scott this weekend if the weather holds:)

·
Premium Member
12,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea it was weird minnows weren't doing much. The old bp on the river in au gres has minnows also

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum. I've been using minnows for the last few days, and all I've been able to get is a few good sized smallies. I've tried from 10 fow out to 22 fow, and no perch. Can anyone give any advice about where I can try in the Caseville area.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum. I've been using minnows for the last few days, and all I've been able to get is a few good sized smallies. I've tried from 10 fow out to 22 fow, and no perch. Can anyone give any advice about where I can try in the Caseville area.

Pm sent

·
Super Moderator
7,364 Posts
hey guys, i'm new to this forum. I've been using minnows for the last few days, and all i've been able to get is a few good sized smallies. I've tried from 10 fow out to 22 fow, and no perch. Can anyone give any advice about where i can try in the caseville area.

Outdoor hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
welcome to the site pieguy try out of lexington or sanilaic south of both ports...thanks for the report...

·
Registered
104 Posts
good job thanks for the report.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts