Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out of Au Gres with my son for his first time of the year. Started fishing about 9 am Five miles out 29-32 Boated 18 and lost a few at the net. New guys lifting them out of the water and flipping off. Did not matter. Had a great time but around noon as the water flattened out and the gnats started I said we really do not need the two more and headed in. Great day on the water but only our sixth trip so far this year. Hoping to get back on average here this next week with all the regular guests coming in to fish. Remember to fish a lot with your kids as sooner than you think they will be off in the world and not have that precious time to do it.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Dale GJ out of Au Gres. We still need to get on the same boat one of these days.:)

Reactions: cruiseplanner1

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes Frank I would like to hitch a ride with you or vice versa next week. Have a couple commitments early in the week.

·
Registered
643 Posts
You are so right. Our kids grow up too fast. I live for the times we can all get together . At least we have memories of fishing with our kids when they were small. Now we can hardly wait for grandkids !

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Nice work dale!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts