Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While removing debris from in front of the Sanford Dam, we recovered a tackle box full of Musky lures. I can’t imagine there are more than one or two fishermen in this system that flooded that would have had such a large collection.

If this is yours or possibly someone you know, please PM me. There is an identifier on the box that the rightful owner should know.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Way to go Mark! Serious good fishing karma headed your way...hopefully in the form of ice fishing

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
Hopefully ice yes lol!

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
It is so good to hear a story like this at this time of year and with the situation going on with our country. Thank you so very much for sharing this and taking care of it as well stepping up to the plate.It is often difficult to do what you did because it takes time and energy to sort this out again, thank you.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A couple more pics to show the debris we removed, 74 loads of woody debris, 8 loads of docks and bldg debris, 2 loads of scrap metal (pontoons, boats, docks) and 2 loads of misc rubbish.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Very nice of you to try and find the owner of those lures. your a good man for posting that.

Let me know if I can help you with any of your equipment needs. Caterpillar

·
Premium Member
10,508 Posts
MSF, you deserve kudos from all of us for tracking down the owner.

Well done!!
Maybe we should all thank the owners of this forum for providing the sites use for just such occasions as this. Back before M-S was available I doubt that the owner would have gotten those items back as people would not have the access to so many different people. Good job msfcarp and thank you for being such a good sportsman. I will send out thanks to the owners of this site for being there for msfcarp to be able to do his good deed.

Reactions: Stillkickin
1 - 19 of 19 Posts