Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all the Cazniks West Michigan Fishing League Fishermen,

For all the Cazniks West Michigan League fishermen,
I have been thinking alot of some new rules and another fun game that is for the Captains, I have been on this computer alot this year just working on this league and my wife is going nuts because I am on the computer to much So here are a few new rules and the new game.

Cazniks West Michigan Fishing League
Rules:

1- meet at 4:30am to pay
2- 2 or 3 man teams
3- 6 rod limit
4- $15.00 a boat
5- $10.00 for weight
6- $5.00 for big fish
7- weigh in 5 fish
8- YOU MAY NOT HAVE MORE THAN 5 FISH IN YOUR COOLER AT WEIGH IN. ( New Rule )
9- you must know ahead of time witch is your biggest fish and smallest fish. There is now checking on the scale at weigh in. ( New Rule)
10- There will be no showing off your cooler of fish before weigh in. It will get you pumped at weigh in....( New Rule)
11- Fishing starts at 5:00am - 11:00am ( pull lines at 11:00am and get in soon as possible)
12-Each Michigan-sportsman (crew man) will be drawn to see witch captain he will fish with. I will post it Thursday of that tourney week so you can get together and see what to bring.
13- A crew man will go with a different captain each tourney.

Points System:

1- Browns 20pts.
2- Steelheads 15pts
3- Kings 10pts.
4- Cohos 5pts.
5- Lake Trout 0pts

Bonus points:

1- Cliped fin 5pts ( fish that you weigh in only )

Pennelty points:

1- More than 5 fish in cooler will lose 5pts for each extra fish ( New Rule )

At the end of the league I will be giving out 2 plaqes for the team with most points at the end of the year and the crew man with most points at the end also.

Tourney Dates:
Sunday May 16th Port Sheldon..........Sixshooter Shoot Out
Sunday June 13th Port Sheldon........Caznik King Clasic
Saturday July 17th Port Sheldon......Catfishhoges Tuff Fisherman 300 ( Man vs. Beast )
Sunday August 29th Muskegon......Rat City Hookers Fishing Expo
Sundat September 12th Muskegon...Leave It To Beave Show Down.

Team Captains:
1- Caznik
2-Trout Tracker
3- Sixshooter
4- Catfishhoge
5- Rat City Hooker
6- Hollandpiper
7- Oakley
8- Pole Holder
9- Jeepfan
10- Beave
11- Sarah C
12- Crawfish
13- Severus
14- Traper
15- need one more

Michigan Sportsmen:

1- Huntingfool43
2- Karl Dykema
3- Flyguy
4- Quest 32a
5- 2 Paws River
6- Uniborn
7- Ugly Jimmies

Sub: Whit1

Lets go members this a chance to fish with a bunch of good guys and get a chance to fish on Lake Michigan for the big fish.

Ok Captains,
The new game

The Captains game:
Rules:

The 5 fish that you have in your cooler for each tourney you must weigh in your smallest fish. (remember you must know witch is your smallest fish before weigh in) This is why I do not want nobody to check out any coolers before weigh in. At the end of the year the one with the LESS WEIGHT will be the winner. This will be really interresting and tough or less your Sixshooter (lol) he allways gets smaller ones. BUT if you miss one tourney you are out of this game AND if you have no fish to weigh in that day (SKUNKED) you are OUT of this game. NOW how to enter this game, CAPTAINS you must buy a new lure that you would use for Lake Michigan and I will have a box to put them in and at the end of the league the CAPTAIN with the LEAST WEIGHT will win the box of lures. I have been working hard and asking some lure companies to help us out in this game but I am not having to much luck. But there is one company that said that he would so what ever extra lures I get I will put them in the box to.
You can send me a lure in the mail or just wait till the 1st tourney date. I think this will be a fun game to play.

If there is any ?s please call me at 1-269-945-9935

I cant wait till it starts.

Caznik

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
I don't quite get it. So if I catch more than 5 fish I have to throw some back? That ain't happening Caz, I'm not wasting fish.

I don't have any problem with the smallest fish thing and seperating out our "entry" from our total catch before the weigh in, but I don't want to waste fish.

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
I agree with Beave.My family likes to eat fish.:D

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Beave and Rat city,
You can catch your limit but I just want you to bring 5 fish to the weigh in. You just make sure you leave the rest of your fish in your boat. Are you nuts, I want to get my limit to.

Thanks
caznik:D

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can catch your limit of fish. Just no more than 5 fish in your cooler at weigh in....................Fish on

Sample:

Boat- 10 fish

Cooler- 5 fish

bring 5 fish to weigh in....Only

Caznik

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Captains only need to put in 1 brand new lure in the box and no more. Remember if you miss 1 tourney you are out of this Captains game, also if you get skunked you are out to.

SHHHHHHHHH, Sixshhoter is afraid of getting skunked because he knows ill never forget that day. :D Cazzz will pick on him for life

Caznik

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Come on guys lets get this done. I need 1 more Captain and 1 more crewman (Michigan Sportsman member)

Caznik :D

Tourney Dates:
Sunday May 16th Port Sheldon..........Sixshooter Shoot Out
Sunday June 13th Port Sheldon........Caznik King Clasic
Saturday July 17th Port Sheldon......Catfishhoges Tuff Fisherman 300 ( Man vs. Beast )
Sunday August 29th Muskegon......Rat City Hookers Fishing Expo
Sundat September 12th Muskegon...Leave It To Beave Show Down.

Team Captains:
1- Caznik
2-Trout Tracker
3- Sixshooter
4- Catfishhoge
5- Rat City Hooker
6- Hollandpiper
7- Oakley
8- Pole Holder
9- Jeepfan
10- Beave
11- Sarah C
12- Crawfish
13- Severus
14- Traper
15- need one more

Michigan Sportsmen:

1- Huntingfool43
2- Karl Dykema
3- Flyguy
4- Quest 32a
5- 2 Paws River
6- Uniborn
7- Ugly Jimmies
8- thefishdog

Sub: Whit1

Lets go members this a chance to fish with a bunch of good guys and get a chance to fish on Lake Michigan for the big fish.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Caznik,

Please move Uniborn up to first mate for me.

Thank you!

Rick

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Catfishhoge,
I have uniborn down as your 1st mate for all the tourneys.

Thanks Rick

Caznik

1 - 9 of 9 Posts