·
Administrator
17,595 Posts
LMAO! What state was that in?
<----<<<

·
Super Moderator
37,764 Posts
you can't make this stuff up! thanks for posting.
That's funny.A couple weeks ago I watched the Macomb County Sheriff trying to start their rigid hull inflatable with a johnnyrude on it. After the battery was too dead to turn it over, the numnuts kept turning the key just to make sure he sucked every bit of juice out of the battery and took great chances at overheating and roaching the starter while his partner ran to the station a hundred feet away for a new battery.

When they did get it started they immediately gave high revs to a stone cold engine with no load on it.

Your tax dollars get to pay for this type of moronic behavior.

·
Banned
11,515 Posts
That's funny.A couple weeks ago I watched the Macomb County Sheriff trying to start their rigid hull inflatable with a johnnyrude on it. After the battery was too dead to turn it over, the numnuts kept turning the key just to make sure he sucked every bit of juice out of the battery and took great chances at overheating and roaching the starter while his partner ran to the station a hundred feet away for a new battery.

When they did get it started they immediately gave high revs to a stone cold engine with no load on it.

Your tax dollars get to pay for this type of moronic behavior.
A few weeks ago at Higgins Lake a couple of our finest Roscommon Auxillary were having a problem on launching and how to keep their jet ski out of our way. Luckily it was during the week and not too busy. They would have been checked and submitted to a breathylizer if I was a cop! CG auxiliary is much better.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Thanks George- that was freakin hilarious! It appeared as though the pig on the boat was turning the boat steering wheel in an attempt to steer the trailer!! LMFAO

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
That is classic. The boat ramp can be a great place to people watch! The soundtrack just adds to the whole event, and when the guy in the boat flips out I about pee'd my pants I was laughing so hard!!

·
Super Moderator
20,616 Posts
Thanks George- that was freakin hilarious! It appeared as though the pig on the boat was turning the boat steering wheel in an attempt to steer the trailer!! LMFAO
The pig, eh?

Nice!

Yup, you're the man. Allow me to touch the hem of your skirt.. If you ever had the need for a ... Pig

Why don't you just crawl back under a rock, since you can't fathom what these "pigs" go thru picking up garbage like yourself.

Oh, and tell Clay I said so

F' off

·
Registered
156 Posts
Ok. Everybody relax. It was a funny post. Police have bad nicknames from civilians AND im sure police have nicknames for certain civilians. RELAX everyone go fishing and have a good time.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
The pig, eh?

Nice!

Yup, you're the man. Allow me to touch the hem of your skirt.. If you ever had the need for a ... Pig

Why don't you just crawl back under a rock, since you can't fathom what these "pigs" go thru picking up garbage like yourself.

Oh, and tell Clay I said so

F' off
Have a sense of humor. My comments were intended as merely lighthearted poke at a funny situation. I don't know you and I don't know who Clay is either so F'u.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Only uniformed people that collect money, and lots of it.

But that was pretty funny. Last year I watched the fire department at genos try to rescue the people when the ice cracked open and they could not start the boat motor. I think they didnt know how the choke worked or how the carbs were just dry and needed to be primed lol

1 - 21 of 33 Posts