I have a little over 10 acres that was supposed to be cut in the winter. the has been jerking me aroundfor a while now.they got in to do 40 next door to me and tore the road up. so they pulled out to wait for the road to dry. he said they will be back in a couple of weeks. I am afraid that I wont get maximuim regrowth if they wait 2 weeks. the forester says I will be ok but I have read other posts on this site that say if the trees start to bud I wont get max regowth. I also signed a contract but if I wont get the best benifit I would like to get out of the contract if I can any suggestions?