Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, I came across an ad where they were closing out some old models, they appeared new and inexpensive. Does anyone have experience with the ARGO quads?

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I just sold my 6 wheel Argo with tracks and think it was a mistake. Super dependable in deep snow and with studs was awesome on ice. I used it for trapping and ice fishing. Hoping my quad won't let me down now.
I have an 8 wheel model with tracks.
Works when everything but a dozer wont.
Sent from my moto z4 using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
I just sold my 6 wheel Argo with tracks and think it was a mistake. Super dependable in deep snow and with studs was awesome on ice. I used it for trapping and ice fishing. Hoping my quad won't let me down now.

Sent from my moto z4 using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Ours is old.
We have endless mud at our up camp, it's perfect.
My only complaint is how loud they are.
I've used them extensively in Scotland, and they are much softer on the environment than a quad or utv. That surprised me rolling over the heather in one.

·
Registered
11,471 Posts
Man, I came across an ad where they were closing out some old models, they appeared new and inexpensive. Does anyone have experience with the ARGO quads?
I know this thread is a few months old and maybe interest is no longer valid, but I recently picked up one of Argo's 2-Up quads (XRT500). Haven't used it a ton yet, but my initial experiences have been positive.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I know this thread is a few months old and maybe interest is no longer valid, but I recently picked up one of Argo's 2-Up quads (XRT500). Haven't used it a ton yet, but my initial experiences have been positive.[/QUOTE

1 - 6 of 6 Posts