Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,180 Posts
I’m definitely in but our chances on fishing on the queens side don’t sound great. Let’s hope that changes
I like a challenge gator. We get some magnetic ontario registration numbers. We ll blend right in. Just say eh a couple times and no one will be the wiser.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
That would be a good idea if everyone was set up to troll. Doing that I think will limit the amount of people that join. Jigging everyone can do it. It definitely wouldnt be fair to put jigging fish against trolling fish lol. Or strictly jigging and hope everyone is just honest and you can fish wherever

·
Registered
5,855 Posts
I like a challenge gator. We get some magnetic ontario registration numbers. We ll blend right in. Just say eh a couple times and no one will be the wiser.

Ummm most guys are running glass or alum. boats what will a magnet do? Just saying.. ;);):D

Maybe some of those sticky window decal gummy thingamajigs.

·
Premium Member
9,180 Posts
I hope you guys get some ice down there. I miss hearing from jake about pulling whales thru the ice

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Probably be cancelled with this stupid covid. I heard the speed the vaccination is going, it will take 4 years to vaccinate everybody. They only had 9 months to prepare for this. Bunch of incompetent folks in state and federal governments. I am 65 and waiting for notification to make appointment. This Oakland County Health Department is a joke. Sorry, I am pissed.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Always interested in participating in the tournament. I thought the guys who won the last one fished American waters anyway. Could be wrong.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts