Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone been there before? Do you recommend it? I am looking at getting my first bow and looking for somewhere I can get a good deal on a used one and would like a place that will treat you right.

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
I would, Cheapest Mathews dealer around and they know their stuff....Mack

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I didn't have a great a experience years ago and I haven't been back. Plus they really don't like it when you buy parts for your bow and do the work your self. A friend of mine had to get a new cable, string, and a new cam for his a Mathews and when they found out that they weren't doing the work they got awful sarcastic. I did the work for him and had everything set up for him in about an hour. Instead of him having to what days there. I am sure they are great guys and do good work but I have never had good experience there.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
i have been there several times and they have always been helpfull and knowledgable...i give them a thumbs up

·
Registered
464 Posts
Great place , and the best bow techs around! Depends on the time of year you go there that determans how long the work will take. july threw the end of October are bad times real busey. Plan it out and you will be fine.

Not only can they work on bow real well , they also will put you threw the paces and make sure you fit the bow right , and help you with any shooting issues you are having!

Prices are the best , if I remember right , they were the top Mathews dealer in the state if not Nation for sales.

Short

·
Registered
68 Posts
reccomended to me..first place I called when looking for a new bow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts