Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of anyone looking to get rid of some of the clamp on rod holders that fit on an Arch. I need to get some, but $100 each isn't in the budget right now.

Thanks

Mike

·
Registered
307 Posts
I have 8 of them that I am selling for a friend.He ordered the wrong ones.They are Taco brand and they fit a 1'' pipe.$75.00 a peice.Call or send a pm.---810-984-3232

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, but I need bigger ones than that. I've got the Atlantic Towers fishing arch, and it's about a 1.9" pipe.

Mike

·
Registered
91 Posts
Anyone know of anyone looking to get rid of some of the clamp on rod holders that fit on an Arch. I need to get some, but $100 each isn't in the budget right now.

Thanks

Mike
Probably better off having some welded on vs. buying the $100.00 ones. I know people that do this, but all up near Ludington. I'm sure any good welder could do it.......Good Luck

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Thanks, but I need bigger ones than that. I've got the Atlantic Towers fishing arch, and it's about a 1.9" pipe.

Mike

I take it your talking about aluminum.
I built my arch from 1 1/2" aluminum and added my own rod holders. It was really pretty simple. I measured the lenth I needed (9" I believe) and used a hole saw to cope the tube ends while clamped in a vise/drill press. Have the tubes anodized, add caps and presto. You'll still need them tig welded into place though.

·
Registered
304 Posts

Thanks

Mike
Mike,
Try and PM/contact Getaway (Bob). He builds great custom built arches, he may be able to set you up with what you need.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts