Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already know it's early and there's rain and waters still cold, but that don't stop people from going WALLEYE fishing, So dose anyone have any walleye updates? Maybe a picture of there walleye of the day? Post it I enjoy seeing them things. Even if it's just one fish, Thanks guys.

·
Registered
898 Posts
I was down in the TC for most of the afternoon today. We had a few perch in the marinas and did a few drifts south of the stacks and didn't get any hook ups. We marked a few fish but no bites. It was a weird day out there with the fog coming and going. Our drive up to Riverview from Trenton was interesting to say the lease. Got to spend the day fishing with an old golf buddy so it was still a great day!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was down in the TC for most of the afternoon today. We had a few perch in the marinas and did a few drifts south of the stacks and didn't get any hook ups. We marked a few fish but no bites. It was a weird day out there with the fog coming and going. Our drive up to Riverview from Trenton was interesting to say the lease. Got to spend the day fishing with an old golf buddy so it was still a great day!
Thanks butters

1 - 10 of 10 Posts