Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found him, looks like he was shot this past Thursday? If you would like to at least retrieve his head, I am sure he is coyote food by now. I could take you to him this coming weekend. I was hoping I might run into the shooter coming out to look for him the following day. Just thought he might be a special deer to someone. If you PM the approx location ill take you to him.

-Scott

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha nope, but if it was my first deer, or first deer with a bow, or son's first deer etc. i thought they might want it

·
Registered
150 Posts
A three point to someone may be a very special accomplishment! I think you did a wonderful thing posting this. I hope the hunter that shot this deer sees this post.

·
Registered
10,938 Posts
A three point to someone may be a very special accomplishment! I think you did a wonderful thing posting this. I hope the hunter that shot this deer sees this post.
Yup and I hope no one makes whomever shot this deer feel like a criminal and ashamed to claim this deer. :cool:

·
Registered
434 Posts
haha nope, but if it was my first deer, or first deer with a bow, or son's first deer etc. i thought they might want it
It was thoughtful to post it. Good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts