Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this should be in the wanted fourm so if you move it branta i understand, but does anyone by chance want to part with one, maybe two layout blinds? I need one for myself and my ole lady and dont want to spend the cash for a new one only to be used a few times a year. thanks

·
Premium Member
5,662 Posts
Just conduct any inquiries through the PM process, no open forum "bidding"/auction and no "TT's" or bumps... you're good.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
i know this should be in the wanted fourm so if you move it branta i understand, but does anyone by chance want to part with one, maybe two layout blinds? I need one for myself and my ole lady and dont want to spend the cash for a new one only to be used a few times a year. thanks
The Gander has one that is right around 80-90 bucks. I thought it worked good, easy to move and pack, easy to use, Comfortable. Low profile, might at least want to take a look at it

·
Banned
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmm i didnt know they made one that cheap. thanks for the info i will have to check that out. So far ive gotten denied 7 times by 7 different land owners, including two fields that have been holding 75+ birds each evening for the last 3 nights :mad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts