Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
38,005 Posts
Last year's family's Thanksgiving got cancelled due to the pandemic, so I was out fishing all morning. This year that's not the case, so no fishing for me. Is anyone out there today? The rain sure isn't helping. Fishing or not, I hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving.
I was planning on fishing this weekend, but if it isn't the wind, it's prior obligations. Best wishes to all of you. And watch the wind this afternoon!

Reactions: jumbojake

·
Registered
694 Posts
Last year's family's Thanksgiving got cancelled due to the pandemic, so I was out fishing all morning. This year that's not the case, so no fishing for me. Is anyone out there today? The rain sure isn't helping. Fishing or not, I hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving to you too, and too everyone else on this site! The crappie should be biting now on Harsen's Island from what I remember from two years ago.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I got out yesterday afternoon on an inland lake and caught a few bass. It was a little windy but manageable. I'm pretty sure that will be it for me for the year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts